Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

4 Weeks PP

In Nikko's first month of life, he gained 2lbs 12oz, and the pediatrician called me a cow because of the amount of milk I produce (insert straight face and long sigh here).


Things have been absolutely amazing. Nikko is a complete miracle and a blessing to have in our lives. He is such a happy (and spoiled) baby and we still can't get over the fact that we are parents. We have his baptism in October and I finally have everything set and ready to go with the church and the dining hall afterwards. Invites went out and now we wait for RSVP's. Planning a party is stressful trying to make sure you don't piss off friends or family. At the end of the day, I still don't give a hoot because it's OUR child, OUR party, OUR decision. So basically, we do what we want. (LOL)



I was medically cleared for exercise and all the good stuff and I go back to work on Monday. I am NOT happy about that and we hope one day we can make enough money where I won't have to work.

Our dreams may become reality sooner than we think.

Stay tuned...

<3

1 comment: