Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Second Surgery

If things could be any more hectic these days, I'd be thrown in a looney bin.


Anyways, Nikko just went through his second surgery and I had my second series of panic attacks. This kid is such a trooper. Two days after surgery, he was walking around like he didn't just have his ankle chopped up by Zorro.  We are now six days post-op and he is his normal self. It amazes me how quickly he bounces back. Although the decision to have your baby undergo surgery early in their little life is hard, I know it is the best decision for his growth and development.


Enough of my blabbing. Here are the photos pre and post op.



He is recovering and healing beautifully! Tomorrow we head back to Philly for our follow up appointment. I will update with more photos after. Now that I have an app to update blogs on my phone, I have no excuse not to post regularly. If you have any questions or comments, please post them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment