Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2015

One Year

An entire year came and went. I cannot tell you how much of a blessing he is to us and how complete he makes our lives. 

Right now, no further surgeries are needed unless things are not growing properly. Nikko got his first pair of real shoes from Nordstrom not too long ago (for mommies with children who have limb deficiencies affecting the feet, they sell mis-mates to accommodate the size difference) and he has hit the ground running (pun intended) and every worry we have ever had went out the window. He throws with both hands, eats with his right hand, walks on his tip toes, and continues to amaze us every day. 


I was trying to figure out where to go with the blog. It's kind of the reason I've been slightly MIA (the other being I've been working my butt off in preparation for the purchase of our future home) and I've come to the conclusion that I will write about whatever the heck I want. Of course I will write about Nikko. This will be my way of writing down milestones, accomplishments, and stories to tell his future self. Also, I'm forever here for the moms who have questions, need advice, or need someone to talk to or relate with when it comes to having a child with a limb deficiency (I hate saying that word "deficient" because it hasn't slowed him one damn bit). 


Signing off. Now I have to blog app on my phone, so it's right in my face all day. I'm excited to write again and interact with mommies across the world. Keep the emails coming! Comments are always welcome!

-Jess ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment